My goal is to help you overcome whatever marketing obstacles you are currently facing, whether on a freelance or a full-time basis.
The pieces of the marketing puzzle go together for me in this way:
- Marketing analysis and planning forms the concepts around which the day to day marketing plan takes shape. It is vital to any company wishing to be successful to have a solid strategic marketing plan from which to draw.
- Competitive analysis is an important function of marketing planning because it gives a company the opportunity to investigate its competitors and industry closely and helps form a solid plan of action through industry trend and best practice analysis. This process also gives a company the upper hand because it will be aware of new competitors, often before other current competitors.
- Market research and data analysis give a company critical insight into its client base and help justify where marketing dollars are currently being spent as well as adding support to the argument for spending marketing dollars in other areas.
- Branding, another very important part of marketing planning, is an exercise in identity. A company must ask itself who it is and how it wants to portray itself to the public as well as to its competitors. It is often said that a company’s most valuable asset is its brand.
- Graphic design allows a company to showcase itself in a visual manner. The graphic design of marketing collateral must always be reflective of the company’s brand and consistent with the messaging the company wishes to portray.
- Nonprofit marketing often works with a tighter budget constraint than its for-profit counterparts. It becomes even more important for nonprofit organizations to maximize the power of their brands and marketing collateral, as well as overhead, by combining as many skills into as few bodies as possible to maximize their human power.
I am excited to see how you and I can work together. Contact me.