My site is still under construction. But I did not want to keep you completely in the dark. So I hope what you see and I hope you are interested in coming back. I hope to have a lot more perspective to offer you once done.
Building a website is a fascinating experience. It is a combination of technical know-how, artistic perspective, marketing strategy, and plain old-fashioned communication. Some of you may be as interested in the process as I am, so below are some happenings from this site’s development.
This post exist while the site is being reworked. It will then be removed. See below for the list of recent changes.
Recently Completed Changes:
- The pages in the top-right didnt load right. Fixed that.
- Changed tagline of the site. Like the little alliteration?
- Reviewed the copy on the portfolio pages. It combines my recent experience with my perspective.
- Adjust template’s art files.
- Contact form implementation on every page.
- Changed the right navigation to say “pages” in the new font.
- Hid the portfolio pages from the right navigation bar.
- Added sample images throughout the site, reflecting the design of my business cards.
- Redefine the home page to introduce & segment audience.
- May include creating a static page instead of articles up front.
- Created an “Articles” section to post project updates.
- Place video of portfolios on the respective pages.
- Redefine the main page: portfolio to introduce the subjects.
Top Todo Items:
- Redefine the about section to introduce the sub pages.
- Create a style to define headers of pages within copy.
- Fantastic content should be marketed: Create a blog to post key ideas as fully formed blog articles.